including those from the lenders below:
There are no upfront fees, you are under no obligation and our service will not affect your credit rating.
Our service can help whether you are employed or self-employed and the loans we source can be used for almost any purpose, including debt consolidation and home improvements.
We promise that your details are safe and secure with us and that your data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 2018.
Our Partners offer an extensive lending panel for both secured and unsecured loans. With hundreds of different loan options available.
A debt consolidation loan allows you to take all your outstanding debts and combine them all into a single, manageable loan. Many people opt for this as the interest rates tend to be lower than your existing debts.
The amount you can consolidate will vary from lender to lender, as this will depend on your personal circumstances as well as their lending criteria.
One Monthly Payment
The biggest benefits of a debt consolidation loan are consolidating your debts into one monthly payment. This makes your outgoings much easier to manage and keep track of. These payments often have a lower interest rate.
Debt and financial issues are one of the main causes of stress in the UK. Money worries distract us from focusing on the important things in life such as family, our careers and our homes. A debt consolidation loan can significantly reduce your stress, knowing your finances are managed efficiently.
Stop Creditors from Calling You
You will no longer have to worry about collection calls. Once you run up a large sum of debt which you struggle to repay, your account may be passed to a collection agency who will continue to call you on a daily basis, this can be stressful and annoying. A debt consolidation loan will allow you to pay the outstanding debts and stop the calls.
Rebuild Credit Score
If you constantly make late repayments on your debts, this will hurt your credit score. Once you obtain a debt consolidation loan, the one loan payment will be much easier to make on time. Over time your credit score will improve and getting you back in a financially stable place.
• Paying off your unsecured debts may incur redemption fees.
• A secured loan allows you to pay a reduced monthly amount, but the total repayment time will be longer. By securing short term loans and other debts against your home, you can significantly reduce the overall monthly outgoings and ease the immediate financial burden, however the total amount of interest paid over the term of the secured loan could be more than if you continue with your existing arrangements.
• You lose the benefits of a secured loan if you start building up unsecured debts again.
• These types of loans may not be suitable for everyone, for example, if your job is seasonal or erratic, you need to make sure you have a stable monthly income. There may be more suitable options available to you, depending on your circumstances, such as other forms of finance or negotiating arrangements with your current creditors.
• Seek advice before you make any decision on how to manage your debts.
• Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other debt secured on it.
SECURED LOANS - Rates from 2.9% variable. We also have a range of plans with rates up to 65.2% allowing us to help customers with a range of credit problems. Representative 8.6% APRC variable. Representative example: if you borrow £10,000 over 10 years at an Annual Interest Rate of 5.14% (variable) you would make 120 payments of £122.71 per month. The total amount repayable will be £14725.20 (This includes a lender fee of £495 and a broker fee of £1000 which have been added to the loan.) The overall cost for comparison is 8.6% APRC representative. Maximum APR 65.2%.
TrustedHomeLoans.co.uk is a trading style of Engaged Solutions Marketing PC.
Registered Address: Engaged Solutions Marketing PC, PO Box 264, Grenville St, St. Helier, Jersey, JE4 8TQ.
Data Protection Act Registration Number: ZA450578. Jersey Company Number 121749. Engaged Solutions Marketing PC are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration Number: 789517
Lenders will carry out a soft search to generate quotes. If you go ahead with the loan a credit search will be carried out.
+A soft search will not affect your credit score and will not be seen by other lenders or companies in the future.
¹Subject to individual circumstances, credit history and loan amount.
*Based on customers who have consolidated their debt over the last 6 months.
Disclaimer: TrustedHomeLoans.co.uk is an independent loan comparison website created to help users find the best possible loan quote for their circumstances. We work with Financial Conduct Authority authorised brokers who search and compare loan products. Our service is 100% free to use and you are under no obligation to accept any of the quotes you receive. Loans subject to status and secured on residential property by way of a second charge. A broker fee of up to 15% may apply. Minimum age 18 years.